FAQLast updated: September 13th, 2016 at 12:56 pm
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are your hours?
- Hours can be found here: Hours
Where are you located?
- My address can be found here: Location
How much do you charge?
- Prices can be found here: Price List
What types of payment do you accept?
- Cash, PayPal, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard), Email Money Transfer
Are the readings private?
Can I record my reading?
- Yes, you can. I don’t feel 100% comfortable with it, but if you need to record it, for future reference, I allow it.
Can I get a reading without an appointment?
- NO. This is my home and I need time to get ready. I have kids that I have to clean up after before I can be ready to read you. But, I will take last minute appointments as long as I have an availability. Please do not show up at my door without an appointment, I won’t even answer the door.
How do I book an appointment?
- Appointments can be booked by either calling me, emailing me (see Contact The Psychic), or by using the online booking system (see Book A Reading).
When I book my appointment through the booking calendar, is my appointment confirmed?
- Yes. After booking your appointment through the online booking calendar you will receive an email confirmation of the scheduled appointment. I also receive an email letting me know what day and time and for how long your appointment is for. These emails are sent automatically once you’ve completed the form and click “Book Now”.
What if I don’t receive the confirmation email for an appointment that I scheduled?
- If you do not receive an email confirming your scheduled appointment, please contact me through one of the contact forms and I can confirm whether the booking went through or not.
What happens if I’m late for my appointment?
- If there is another appointment scheduled immediately after yours, your appointment will be cut short by the amount of time you were late. It’s not fair to make others wait because you were late. This is a courtesy to all of my clients, as each client is important. You will be charged for the length of the actual time used in the appointment. (ex. If you booked for an hour and you are 15 minutes late, you will be charged for a 45 minute appointment.)
How can I cancel an appointment once it’s booked?
- To cancel an appointment, either respond to the confirmation email you received when your appointment was booked stating that you need to cancel, or you can call (and leave a message if no one answers), or send a message through the Contact Us form on the Contact The Psychic page.
If I decide to cancel my appointment, how long before my appointment do I need to cancel?
- I ask that you give at least 24 hours notice for canceling an appointment. This gives enough time for someone else to book the spot that becomes available upon cancellation.
Are children allowed in the room for a reading?
- I would rather not have children in the room when doing a reading, because children are very distracting and like to touch things. However, if you have absolutely no choice and have to have your child(ren) with you, I won’t refuse to read you. Just be aware that your reading may not be as accurate or clear as it could be without the child(ren) there.
Are other adults allowed in the room for a reading?
- Yes, you can have someone with you, if you wish. Beware, however, that there is a chance that if you bring someone with you, the reading may come up with issues related to that person rather than for yourself. If you want to make sure that your energy is the only energy being read, I suggest you come alone.
Can I have pictures read?
- Yes. I read pictures. You can bring pictures to your appointment to have them read.
Do you contact deceased relatives?
- No. I am not a medium. Although, sometimes a message may come through from a deceased relative, I cannot communicate with them.
Do you do healings?
- Yes.I do them remotely.
How does a healing work?
- A healing works by summoning energy and directing it toward and into the person being healed. I was told by a Reiki Master that what I do is very similar to Reiki.
How can you heal someone if they are not in the room with you?
- Again, energy is summoned and directed at the person being healed. Distance is not a factor when performing a healing. All that is needed in the case of healing someone who is not physically there, is a way to find their energy stream. A name and location, and birth date is more than sufficient for me to connect to someone’s energy stream.
How do I leave a testimonial/feedback?
- On the left side of every page of this site, there is a box labeled “Submit a Testimonial”. Click the link and from there, you can fill out the form and click “Send”.
Didn’t find the answer in this FAQ?
Did this FAQ not answer all your questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to answer your questions, and maybe add them to our FAQ to help others who may have the same questions.